November 07, 2011

Eid Mubarak



37:102

And when he reached with him [the age of] exertion, he said, "O my son, indeed I have seen in a dream that I [must] sacrifice you, so see what you think." He said, "O my father, do as you are commanded. You will find me, if Allah wills, of the steadfast."



Eid-Ul-Adha, The 'Festival of Sacrifice' to commemorate the willingness of Abraham to Sacrifice his son in the path of righteousness...

Let us remember the greatness of his mind by being willing to sacrifice what we consider dear, what we consider most precious for us, in the path of righteousness, for the greater good of society and mankind.


2 comments:

  1. may all get such a mind as his that this world become pure.i step back as i am getting weaker and weaker as my list of loved ones is getting longer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a Spam-Mail I got regarding this Photo emailed. Wow!!! Spammers are really checking mails... :P

    dw Marmugi/Terri tmarmugi@dasd.org
    show details Nov 12 (1 day ago)

    Your email address has won 753,000 G.B.P in this year special HOT DIAMOND DIWALI EXHIBITION. To receive your award, send your name and mobile number to Mr. Mark the officer in charge via email: info@hotdiamondpro.com
    Your Sincerely,
    Marmugi/Terri
    Public Relations Officer

    ReplyDelete

Welcome friends, as you came here, please say some thing and go...
I will not edit any comments, unless it is against National Interests, Interests of Society, or Against Natural Justice, and Human Rights